Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Center pivot point position is not consistent
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Make sure pivot mode is set to center
4. In hieararchy, multi-select "Cube" and "GameObject" GOs
5. Start duplicating them (ctrl + d) and notice that center point changes between different object pairs
Note: Reselecting objects doesn't make pivot point to return to correct position - shifted pivot point position would persist until editor is restarted. However, if editor is restarted and pivot point is fixed for one object pair other might get messed up instead.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view