Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Center pivot point position is not consistent
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Make sure pivot mode is set to center
4. In hieararchy, multi-select "Cube" and "GameObject" GOs
5. Start duplicating them (ctrl + d) and notice that center point changes between different object pairs
Note: Reselecting objects doesn't make pivot point to return to correct position - shifted pivot point position would persist until editor is restarted. However, if editor is restarted and pivot point is fixed for one object pair other might get messed up instead.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.