Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Center pivot point position is not consistent
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Make sure pivot mode is set to center
4. In hieararchy, multi-select "Cube" and "GameObject" GOs
5. Start duplicating them (ctrl + d) and notice that center point changes between different object pairs
Note: Reselecting objects doesn't make pivot point to return to correct position - shifted pivot point position would persist until editor is restarted. However, if editor is restarted and pivot point is fixed for one object pair other might get messed up instead.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.1.2p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked