Search Issue Tracker
[CanvasGroup] Selectable is still interactable if it's moved to be non-directly parented by non-interactable canvas group
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main" and run it
3. Notice console: first "True" is printed when button is parented by Interactable canvas group, second "True" is printed after button is moved to be non-directly (CanvasGroup>Container>Button) parented by non-interactable canvas group.
You can also inspect this issue by enabling Debug Inspector and observing that "Groups Allow Interaction" is true.
Note: If button is re-parented to be a direct child (CanvasGroup>Button) of non-interactable canvas group then IsInteractable returns False as it should.
Workaround: Override Button and add following method to the script:
protected override void OnTransformParentChanged()
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar