Search Issue Tracker
[Canvas Scaler] Setting Reference Pixels per Unit to 0 with child image
Setting Canvas Scaler's Reference Pixels per Unit to 0 crashes Unity if certain UI image is a child of that canvas.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "main".
2. Select canvas (child of CameraAndUI game object).
3. In Canvas Scaler set Reference Pixels Per Unit to 0.
4. Unity freezes.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b7 and 5.3.2p4
Not reproduced on: 5.2.0f3, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI