Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Canvas and Light's Render Mode's drop down values are the same when inspecting one of the Components
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "Canvas" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect "Canvas" Render Mode values
4. Select the "Broken" GameObject
5. Inspect the Light Component's Render Mode values
Expected result: Values belong to Light Component
Actual result: Values belong to Canvas Component
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f3
Note: The Component has either Light's Render Mode settings or Canvas Render Mode settings, depending on which was inspected first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state