Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Canvas and Light's Render Mode's drop down values are the same when inspecting one of the Components
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "Canvas" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect "Canvas" Render Mode values
4. Select the "Broken" GameObject
5. Inspect the Light Component's Render Mode values
Expected result: Values belong to Light Component
Actual result: Values belong to Canvas Component
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f3
Note: The Component has either Light's Render Mode settings or Canvas Render Mode settings, depending on which was inspected first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items