Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Canvas and Light's Render Mode's drop down values are the same when inspecting one of the Components
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "Canvas" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect "Canvas" Render Mode values
4. Select the "Broken" GameObject
5. Inspect the Light Component's Render Mode values
Expected result: Values belong to Light Component
Actual result: Values belong to Canvas Component
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f3
Note: The Component has either Light's Render Mode settings or Canvas Render Mode settings, depending on which was inspected first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions