Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Canvas and Light's Render Mode's drop down values are the same when inspecting one of the Components
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "Canvas" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect "Canvas" Render Mode values
4. Select the "Broken" GameObject
5. Inspect the Light Component's Render Mode values
Expected result: Values belong to Light Component
Actual result: Values belong to Canvas Component
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f3
Note: The Component has either Light's Render Mode settings or Canvas Render Mode settings, depending on which was inspected first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly