Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"Can't recalculate bounds <...>" warnings on Mesh.SetSubmeshes using NativeArray with DontRecalculateBounds flag
1. Open attached project "MeshWarning.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No warnings
Actual result: "Can't recalculate bounds of a mesh that does not have Float3 position format" and "Can't recalculate bounds of a sub-mesh that does not have Float3 position format" warnings
Reproducible with: 2020.3.7f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.25f1 ('Mesh' does not contain a definition for 'SetSubMeshes' error)
This issue does not reproduce when using a List
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac