Search Issue Tracker
Can't load levels on iOS with Application.LoadLevelAdditiveAsync
Can't load more than 241 level with Application.LoadLevelAdditiveAsync. After loading 242 levels, application throws:
"Could not open file /var/mobile/Applications/037D2A1D-D746-4363-B241-A892DF874AB9/testLoadAdditive.app/Data/sharedassets512.assets for read
(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/afa2580bf6048259/Runtime/Serialize/FileCache.cpp Line: 136)".
Attached two log files from Xcode;
More info is in user's description.
Reproduced on iPhone 4s, iOS 5.1.1;
Tested on Unity versions: 4.2.2, 4.3.0f4, 4.5.0a1;
Mac standalone works fine;
1. open attached project "00130328_-_LoadLevelAdditive_limit.zip";
2. build to iOS platform;
3. launch and observe the console window;
Additive loading doesn't close asset files. Use Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets() to force closing.
Won't fix reason:
We're already working on streaming improvements, and this will be fixed with incoming changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released