Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
Can't load a scene from asset bundle if scene has a period in the name
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Enable Development Build
3. Open the built project
4. Press Assets/Test.1.unity button
Expected result: scene is loaded
Actual result: getting
Scene 'Assets/Test.1.unity' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings... error
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p3 2017.2.1f1 2017.2.2p3
Scripting Runtime Version: Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalent)
Api Compatibility level: .Net 4.6
Was unable to test on iOS device, only getting a black scene.
Can not test on 5.6.x because of the C# 4.0 errors
From 2017.3.0a2 to 2018.2.0a9 crashes the build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown