Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X
Can't load a scene from asset bundle if scene has a period in the name
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Enable Development Build
3. Open the built project
4. Press Assets/Test.1.unity button
Expected result: scene is loaded
Actual result: getting
Scene 'Assets/Test.1.unity' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings... error
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p3 2017.2.1f1 2017.2.2p3
Scripting Runtime Version: Experimental (.NET 4.6 Equivalent)
Api Compatibility level: .Net 4.6
Was unable to test on iOS device, only getting a black scene.
Can not test on 5.6.x because of the C# 4.0 errors
From 2017.3.0a2 to 2018.2.0a9 crashes the build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window