Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Can't enable/disable local Shader Keyword variants when in built Player and using UsePass
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, observe the Cube GameObject's behavior
4. Make a build
5. In the Player, observe the Cube behavior
Expected result: Cube's color is changed over time
Actual result: Cube's color isn't changed after enabling the Shader Keyword
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (issue is reproducible in the Editor as well), 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform