Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Can't enable/disable local Shader Keyword variants when in built Player and using UsePass
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, observe the Cube GameObject's behavior
4. Make a build
5. In the Player, observe the Cube behavior
Expected result: Cube's color is changed over time
Actual result: Cube's color isn't changed after enabling the Shader Keyword
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1 (issue is reproducible in the Editor as well), 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader