Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
"Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
1. Download and open the attached project 'DontSaveError.zip'
2. Open Scene 'SampleScene'
3. Open Scene 'EmptyScene'
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No Error is thrown
Actual result: Error "Can't destroy Transform component of 'Sphere'. If you want to destroy the game object, please call 'Destroy' on the game object instead. Destroying the transform component is not allowed." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button