Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
"Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
1. Download and open the attached project 'DontSaveError.zip'
2. Open Scene 'SampleScene'
3. Open Scene 'EmptyScene'
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No Error is thrown
Actual result: Error "Can't destroy Transform component of 'Sphere'. If you want to destroy the game object, please call 'Destroy' on the game object instead. Destroying the transform component is not allowed." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac