Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Found in [Package]
Can't delete a track that cannot be loaded in the Timeline window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached to project "TimeLineProjectI'veProbablyAlreadyCopied.zip"
2. Load "TimelineSubEmitter_Bug" scene
3. Open the Timeline window
4. In the Hierarchy window select "Timeline Normal"
5. In the Timeline window find "Array Test" track, click three dots, and select Delete from the context menu
6. Observe the Timeline window and Console window
Expected result: The track is deleted from the Timeline
Actual result: The track isn't deleted and errors appear in the console window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
- Uncomment the upper ArrayTest code and comment out the ArrayTest below in the "ArrayTest.cs" file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script