Search Issue Tracker
Can't create prefabs from Scene objects
1. Open attached project (or simply import Mecanim Example Scenes into a new project)
2. Open Animator Controller scene
3. Drag the U_Character_REF gameobject from Hierarchy into Project view (to create a prefab)
Expected result: A normal prefab is created
Actual result: The prefab has no info and can't be instantiated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash when loading content archive from a different Unity version
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle