Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Can't assign a cube render texture as a cookie to a point light
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test" Scene in attached project
- Select the point light
- Try to assign "Cookie_Cube_RT" in the Cookie field of the light
Expected: The render texture should be used as a cookie projected by the point light.
Result: The render texture is ignored, and there is no more cookie assigned.
Reproduce on: 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected