Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Can't assign a cube render texture as a cookie to a point light
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test" Scene in attached project
- Select the point light
- Try to assign "Cookie_Cube_RT" in the Cookie field of the light
Expected: The render texture should be used as a cookie projected by the point light.
Result: The render texture is ignored, and there is no more cookie assigned.
Reproduce on: 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds