Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Can't assign a cube render texture as a cookie to a point light
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test" Scene in attached project
- Select the point light
- Try to assign "Cookie_Cube_RT" in the Cookie field of the light
Expected: The render texture should be used as a cookie projected by the point light.
Result: The render texture is ignored, and there is no more cookie assigned.
Reproduce on: 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project