Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Can't assign a cube render texture as a cookie to a point light
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test" Scene in attached project
- Select the point light
- Try to assign "Cookie_Cube_RT" in the Cookie field of the light
Expected: The render texture should be used as a cookie projected by the point light.
Result: The render texture is ignored, and there is no more cookie assigned.
Reproduce on: 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime