Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Can't assign a cube render texture as a cookie to a point light
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test" Scene in attached project
- Select the point light
- Try to assign "Cookie_Cube_RT" in the Cookie field of the light
Expected: The render texture should be used as a cookie projected by the point light.
Result: The render texture is ignored, and there is no more cookie assigned.
Reproduce on: 2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework