Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
"Can't add script behaviour ..." message when trying to add a script from a DLL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (Add Component Bug.zip)
2. Open the Assets/Test.unity scene
3. Run Unity
4. Observe a message in the Console:
Can't add script behaviour StatusGauge. The script needs to derive from MonoBehaviour!
Kybernetik.StatusGauge inherits from MonoBehaviour
Expected result: Component should be added
Actual result: Error message appears
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.3f1, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected