Search Issue Tracker
"Can't add script behaviour ..." message when trying to add a script from a DLL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (Add Component Bug.zip)
2. Open the Assets/Test.unity scene
3. Run Unity
4. Observe a message in the Console:
Can't add script behaviour StatusGauge. The script needs to derive from MonoBehaviour!
Kybernetik.StatusGauge inherits from MonoBehaviour
Expected result: Component should be added
Actual result: Error message appears
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.3f1, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build