Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.3
Found in [Package]
Can't access material properties, created with Shader Graph
For standard shader i can just use SetFloat function. It seems to not work with shader graph.
P.S. Don't ask me why float variable named Int.
cant acess 1
having the same issue here. In my case the material works fine. when i press run it tells me shader graph had an error and it turns the material pink.
cant access 2.1-2
Im using the method as referred to in the unity documentation page regarding changing a float inside a material.
cant access 2.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs