Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.2
Found in [Package]
Cannot select completely blended clips
1- Create a timeline and an animation track
2- Add two clips of the same length
3- Place the two clips completely on top of each other, so that they are fully blended
4- Try to select the clip on the left and on the right
Result: Selection sometimes works and selects the correct clip. And sometimes is does not select the clip.
Expected: Clicking on the lower part of the blend will select the clip on the left and clicking on the upper part of the blend selects the clip on the right. Just like when there are clips that are not completely blended.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode