Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Cannot rename prefabs via the Inspector when they are selected in Project View
If you select a prefab in the Project View and attempt to rename it in the Inspector, it will not work. Upon pressing enter the old name appears back in the text field.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Find the Cub prefab in the Project View and select it
4. Attempt to rename the prefab in the Inspector
The prefab can be renamed.
The prefab is not renamed and the old name always appears in the name text field.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine