Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Cannot rename prefabs via the Inspector when they are selected in Project View
If you select a prefab in the Project View and attempt to rename it in the Inspector, it will not work. Upon pressing enter the old name appears back in the text field.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Find the Cub prefab in the Project View and select it
4. Attempt to rename the prefab in the Inspector
The prefab can be renamed.
The prefab is not renamed and the old name always appears in the name text field.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted