Search Issue Tracker
Cannot rename GameObject through inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Select in hierarchy: "GameObject".
4. Try to change the name through Inspector window.
Expected result: Object changes its name.
Actual result: Name does not change.
Did not reproduced: 5.4.0a3
Regression starts on: 5.4.0a4
Workaround: You can still rename it with right clicking on game object -> Rename.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs