Search Issue Tracker
Cannot rename GameObject through inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Select in hierarchy: "GameObject".
4. Try to change the name through Inspector window.
Expected result: Object changes its name.
Actual result: Name does not change.
Did not reproduced: 5.4.0a3
Regression starts on: 5.4.0a4
Workaround: You can still rename it with right clicking on game object -> Rename.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually