Search Issue Tracker
Cannot rename GameObject through inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Select in hierarchy: "GameObject".
4. Try to change the name through Inspector window.
Expected result: Object changes its name.
Actual result: Name does not change.
Did not reproduced: 5.4.0a3
Regression starts on: 5.4.0a4
Workaround: You can still rename it with right clicking on game object -> Rename.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view