Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cannot remove Cloth Self-Collision and Inter-Collision when they are applied onto a GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "case_1153027.zip" Unity project
2. In the Hierarchy tab, select the GameObject "Plane"
3. In the Inspector tab, select "Edit cloth self/inter-collision" inside the Cloth Component
4. Drag-select the "Plane" GameObject in the Scene tab
5. In the Cloth Self-Collision and Inter-Collision window, untick "Self-Collision and Inter-Collision"
6. Re-select the GameObject "Plane"
7. Repeat steps 3 and 4
-- Notice the "Self-Collision and Inter-Collision" checkbox
Expected result: the Self-Collision and Inter-Collision box remains unticked
Actual result: the Self-Collision and Inter-Collision stay applied to the Cloth Component
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a18
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b17
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):