Search Issue Tracker
Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac
1. Create a new project;
2. Create a cube in a scene;
3. Add Component "LOD Group" to the cube;
4. Attempt to move in between LOD levels by dragging camera icon.
Expected result: you can switch LOD levels by dragging the camera icon
Actual result: you cannot drag camera icon to switch LOD levels
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0b9.
Tested and reproduced on OSX;
Not reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted