Search Issue Tracker
Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac
1. Create a new project;
2. Create a cube in a scene;
3. Add Component "LOD Group" to the cube;
4. Attempt to move in between LOD levels by dragging camera icon.
Expected result: you can switch LOD levels by dragging the camera icon
Actual result: you cannot drag camera icon to switch LOD levels
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0b9.
Tested and reproduced on OSX;
Not reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'