Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Cannot exit Timeline Preview Mode on a combination of Activation Track and Signal Track
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "TimelineCantExitPreviewActiveSignal.zip"
2. Click Director and look at the Timeline tab
3. Click at the middle of the timeline to enter Preview
4. Press the Preview button to exit
Expected result: You can exit Preview mode
Actual result: You can't exit preview mode
Reproduced in: 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a9 and below because "Singal Track" feature is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field