Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Cannot exit Timeline Preview Mode on a combination of Activation Track and Signal Track
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "TimelineCantExitPreviewActiveSignal.zip"
2. Click Director and look at the Timeline tab
3. Click at the middle of the timeline to enter Preview
4. Press the Preview button to exit
Expected result: You can exit Preview mode
Actual result: You can't exit preview mode
Reproduced in: 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a9 and below because "Singal Track" feature is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0