Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Cannot exit Timeline Preview Mode on a combination of Activation Track and Signal Track
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "TimelineCantExitPreviewActiveSignal.zip"
2. Click Director and look at the Timeline tab
3. Click at the middle of the timeline to enter Preview
4. Press the Preview button to exit
Expected result: You can exit Preview mode
Actual result: You can't exit preview mode
Reproduced in: 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a9 and below because "Singal Track" feature is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'