Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Cannot exit Timeline Preview Mode on a combination of Activation Track and Signal Track
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "TimelineCantExitPreviewActiveSignal.zip"
2. Click Director and look at the Timeline tab
3. Click at the middle of the timeline to enter Preview
4. Press the Preview button to exit
Expected result: You can exit Preview mode
Actual result: You can't exit preview mode
Reproduced in: 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a9 and below because "Singal Track" feature is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name