Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Cannot exit Timeline Preview Mode on a combination of Activation Track and Signal Track
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "TimelineCantExitPreviewActiveSignal.zip"
2. Click Director and look at the Timeline tab
3. Click at the middle of the timeline to enter Preview
4. Press the Preview button to exit
Expected result: You can exit Preview mode
Actual result: You can't exit preview mode
Reproduced in: 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a9 and below because "Singal Track" feature is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window