Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Cannot deserialize Prefab instance when required and dependent components are removed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "Error removing component when merging Prefab changes: Can't remove Requirement (Script) because Dependent (Script) depends on it" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform