Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Cannot create an IPv6 socket with the ICMP protocol
1. Open attached project "SocketTest"
2. Open Assets\Scene\SampleScene Scene
3. Press Play
Expected result: A Socket is created with no errors in the console
Actual result: A SocketException will be thrown in the console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved