Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Cannot create an IPv6 socket with the ICMP protocol
1. Open attached project "SocketTest"
2. Open Assets\Scene\SampleScene Scene
3. Press Play
Expected result: A Socket is created with no errors in the console
Actual result: A SocketException will be thrown in the console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken