Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Cannot create a new prefab if the assets in the Project Browser are shown as a list
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a new prefab and duplicate it about 20 times
- move the slider to make the icons the smallest until they are arranged as a list
- create a new cube
- try to drag it in the Project Browser and notice you cannot create a prefab
The Hierarchy has a separator line when drag and dropping an asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open