Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cannot attach custom Playable Asset to the track in Timeline when using drag and drop option
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "PlayableAsset" project
2. Open Timeline window and select "Timeline.playable" playable in Project window
3. Drag and drop "ExamplePlayableAsset.asset" asset to Timeline scale near any of the tracks
Expected result: Custom Playable Asset is attached to the track in Timeline
Actual result: Cursor changes and unable to attach Playable Asset to the track in Timeline
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Does not reproduce with: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy