Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cancelling "Add package from disk" dialog prints "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." message
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Click on the plus icon and select 'Add package from disk'
4. In the new window that appears select 'Cancel'
Expected result: no messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." is printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up