Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Cancelling "Add package from disk" dialog prints "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." message
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Click on the plus icon and select 'Add package from disk'
4. In the new window that appears select 'Cancel'
Expected result: no messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." is printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers