Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Cancelling "Add package from disk" dialog prints "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." message
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Click on the plus icon and select 'Add package from disk'
4. In the new window that appears select 'Cancel'
Expected result: no messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." is printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules