Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cancelling "Add package from disk" dialog prints "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." message
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Click on the plus icon and select 'Add package from disk'
4. In the new window that appears select 'Cancel'
Expected result: no messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." is printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper