Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Cancelling "Add package from disk" dialog prints "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." message
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Click on the plus icon and select 'Add package from disk'
4. In the new window that appears select 'Cancel'
Expected result: no messages are printed in the Console window
Actual result: "Please select a valid package.json file in a package folder." is printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start