Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Cancellation of Return Licenses option does not work correctly
1. Open Unity and sign in.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. In License management window press Return License and Cancel.
Actual result: Actually license is returned.
1. If Cancel button is not supposed for cancellation of License return - Rename it to Back and move to another layer (not to confuse users).
2. If Cancel button is supposed for cancellation of License return - it should cancel Return license action.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker