Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Cancellation of Return Licenses option does not work correctly
1. Open Unity and sign in.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. In License management window press Return License and Cancel.
Actual result: Actually license is returned.
1. If Cancel button is not supposed for cancellation of License return - Rename it to Back and move to another layer (not to confuse users).
2. If Cancel button is supposed for cancellation of License return - it should cancel Return license action.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1