Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Canceling the creation of a sprite animation, when sprites are dropped to the scene, throws an error
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select multiple Sprites from Assets/Test_Visuals and drag them into the scene view
3. Cancel the popup
4. Look at the console
Result: "Failed to create animation for dragged object UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()" and one of the sprites appears in hierarchy
Expected result: It should work the same as dropping sprites to the hierarchy and canceling popup: error is not thrown and none of the sprites stays.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p4,
in 5.6.0b8 popup doesn't appear and one of the sprites adds as a material on the other object in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website