Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Canceling the creation of a sprite animation, when sprites are dropped to the scene, throws an error
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select multiple Sprites from Assets/Test_Visuals and drag them into the scene view
3. Cancel the popup
4. Look at the console
Result: "Failed to create animation for dragged object UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()" and one of the sprites appears in hierarchy
Expected result: It should work the same as dropping sprites to the hierarchy and canceling popup: error is not thrown and none of the sprites stays.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p4,
in 5.6.0b8 popup doesn't appear and one of the sprites adds as a material on the other object in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder