Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Canceling the creation of a sprite animation, when sprites are dropped to the scene, throws an error
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select multiple Sprites from Assets/Test_Visuals and drag them into the scene view
3. Cancel the popup
4. Look at the console
Result: "Failed to create animation for dragged object UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()" and one of the sprites appears in hierarchy
Expected result: It should work the same as dropping sprites to the hierarchy and canceling popup: error is not thrown and none of the sprites stays.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p4,
in 5.6.0b8 popup doesn't appear and one of the sprites adds as a material on the other object in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.