Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
canceling build throws exception about invalid path
-e: see title
--works well in 2018.1b4, doesn't work with a trunk build (Version 2018.2.0a1 (43620cf10b35))
--not check on OSX yet
--create new project
--open build settings
--navigate to some folder to build into but then cancel the system file dialog
--NOTICE an exception is thrown:
---"ArgumentException: The specified path is not of a legal form (empty)."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform