Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Canceling build shows "Build failed" error message
1. Start building any project
2. Press "Cancel"
3. The following message is printed in the console:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
"Build canceled" info message is printed instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window