Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Canceling build shows "Build failed" error message
1. Start building any project
2. Press "Cancel"
3. The following message is printed in the console:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
"Build canceled" info message is printed instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime