Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Canceling build shows "Build failed" error message
1. Start building any project
2. Press "Cancel"
3. The following message is printed in the console:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
"Build canceled" info message is printed instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually