Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Canceling build shows "Build failed" error message
1. Start building any project
2. Press "Cancel"
3. The following message is printed in the console:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
"Build canceled" info message is printed instead
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made