Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Camera with image effects throws error when certain game view aspect ratios are used
1. Create a camera with Clear Flags set to "Depth Only" or "Don't Clear"
2. Attach an image effect to the camera
3. Set the game window scale to 16:9
4. Enter game mode. Try resizing the game window
5. "rect == rt->GetGLWidth() && rect == rt->GetGLHeight()" appears in the console
Does not occur with version 4.2.2f1
Seems to be related mostly to the aspect ration of the game view and the image effects.
does not occur if game view is undocked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable