Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Camera with image effects throws error when certain game view aspect ratios are used
1. Create a camera with Clear Flags set to "Depth Only" or "Don't Clear"
2. Attach an image effect to the camera
3. Set the game window scale to 16:9
4. Enter game mode. Try resizing the game window
5. "rect == rt->GetGLWidth() && rect == rt->GetGLHeight()" appears in the console
Does not occur with version 4.2.2f1
Seems to be related mostly to the aspect ration of the game view and the image effects.
does not occur if game view is undocked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP