Search Issue Tracker
[Physical Camera] Unable to set Sensor Type to "Custom" again once it changes to any available option
Unable to set Sensor Type to "Custom" again once it changes to any available option
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Click on checkbox in Main Camera > Inspector > Camera > Physical Camera
3. Change Sensor Type from "Custom" to any given options
4. Set Sensor Type to "Custom" again
Sensor Type should be set to "Custom"
Unable to set Sensor Type to "Custom"
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f2, 2019.1.0f1
Work Around: User have to press Ctrl+Z or cmd+Z(Mac) to get the previous setting
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules