Search Issue Tracker
Camera render order changes when MSAA is allowed on a camera, but MSAA is disabled in the Project Settings
1. Open "Camera MSAA checkbox changes other cameras' rendering order" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Select GameObject "C"
4. "Allow MSAA" in the Inspector
Expected Result: Camera render order shouldn't change when MSAA is allowed on a camera, but MSAA is disabled in the Project Settings
Actual Result: Camera order changes when MSAA is allowed on a camera, but disabled in the Project Settings
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs