Search Issue Tracker
Camera render order changes when MSAA is allowed on a camera, but MSAA is disabled in the Project Settings
1. Open "Camera MSAA checkbox changes other cameras' rendering order" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Select GameObject "C"
4. "Allow MSAA" in the Inspector
Expected Result: Camera render order shouldn't change when MSAA is allowed on a camera, but MSAA is disabled in the Project Settings
Actual Result: Camera order changes when MSAA is allowed on a camera, but disabled in the Project Settings
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.1.4f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab