Search Issue Tracker
Camera gizmo incorrect when custom projection/aspect/... is used
CameraEditor assumes camera is "regular" - uses only FOV/near/far/... to display the gizmo. Which does not work once you override the projection matrix, aspect, use oblique projection for clipping etc.
Looks like it used to just use camera's functionality ages ago (which would work), but then got changed to manually do FOV etc. to produce proper game view aspect or something.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project