Search Issue Tracker
Camera frustum in scene-tab broken when updating camera projectionMatrix
Steps to reproduce:
1 Open project and update it to use in 4.x
2 Open BrokenCameraFrustumDisplay scene
3 Play scene and move camera frustum (using the WASD keys) while 1 of the cubes will be out the frustum
4 Go to "Scene" tab and observe that camera frustum did not move.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect