Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
1. Open attached project "DynamicResolutionRenderTexture.zip" and scene "DynamicResolution"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Game View, press the "Scale down" and "Set RT not null" buttons
4. In Scene View, move the "Cube" GameObject around
5. Observe Canvas/AttachedImage GameObject in Game View and Inspector/RectTransform
6. If there is no change, adjust the scale by pressing the "Scale up" and "Scale down" buttons
Expected result: The AttachedImage GameObject follows the cube exactly
Actual result: The AttachedImage GameObject follows the cube at an offset
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (console errors break project)
Removing lines 32-35 in AttachUIToWorld.cs fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()