Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
1. Open attached project "DynamicResolutionRenderTexture.zip" and scene "DynamicResolution"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Game View, press the "Scale down" and "Set RT not null" buttons
4. In Scene View, move the "Cube" GameObject around
5. Observe Canvas/AttachedImage GameObject in Game View and Inspector/RectTransform
6. If there is no change, adjust the scale by pressing the "Scale up" and "Scale down" buttons
Expected result: The AttachedImage GameObject follows the cube exactly
Actual result: The AttachedImage GameObject follows the cube at an offset
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (console errors break project)
Removing lines 32-35 in AttachUIToWorld.cs fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest