Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
1. Open attached project "DynamicResolutionRenderTexture.zip" and scene "DynamicResolution"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Game View, press the "Scale down" and "Set RT not null" buttons
4. In Scene View, move the "Cube" GameObject around
5. Observe Canvas/AttachedImage GameObject in Game View and Inspector/RectTransform
6. If there is no change, adjust the scale by pressing the "Scale up" and "Scale down" buttons
Expected result: The AttachedImage GameObject follows the cube exactly
Actual result: The AttachedImage GameObject follows the cube at an offset
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (console errors break project)
Removing lines 32-35 in AttachUIToWorld.cs fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build