Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Camera.Render() is incorrectly rendering to a RenderTexture when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project ("Bug Report");
2. Open "scene" scene;
3. Make sure VR is enabled (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Disable VR;
7. Enter Play mode - notice that the view is different.
Expected result: the view is rendered correctly with Camera.Render() when VR is enabled and Allow HDR disabled.
Actual result: Camera.Render() incorrectly renders to the Render Texture when VR is enabled.
Workaround: check "Allow HDR" on Plane's child object camera.
Tested and reproduced on Oculus Rift DK2.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2.
Not reproduced on version: 2017.2.1p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project