Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Camera.Render() is incorrectly rendering to a RenderTexture when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project ("Bug Report");
2. Open "scene" scene;
3. Make sure VR is enabled (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Disable VR;
7. Enter Play mode - notice that the view is different.
Expected result: the view is rendered correctly with Camera.Render() when VR is enabled and Allow HDR disabled.
Actual result: Camera.Render() incorrectly renders to the Render Texture when VR is enabled.
Workaround: check "Allow HDR" on Plane's child object camera.
Tested and reproduced on Oculus Rift DK2.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2.
Not reproduced on version: 2017.2.1p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs