Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Camera.Render() is incorrectly rendering to a RenderTexture when VR is enabled
1. Open attached project ("Bug Report");
2. Open "scene" scene;
3. Make sure VR is enabled (Edit > Project Settings > Player > XR Settings);
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Exit Play mode;
6. Disable VR;
7. Enter Play mode - notice that the view is different.
Expected result: the view is rendered correctly with Camera.Render() when VR is enabled and Allow HDR disabled.
Actual result: Camera.Render() incorrectly renders to the Render Texture when VR is enabled.
Workaround: check "Allow HDR" on Plane's child object camera.
Tested and reproduced on Oculus Rift DK2.
Reproduced on versions: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b2.
Not reproduced on version: 2017.2.1p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"