Search Issue Tracker
Camera.rect change doesn't clear area outside the rect.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "movetest.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Hit space a couple of times which resizes the camera rect.
4. Game View does not change.
5. When you move objects around you can see that the area outside the rect just doesn't clear.
Expected Behavior: you should be able to change how the area outside is rendered.
Actual Behavior: The Game View seemingly doesn't change.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Note: You can check the difference by pressing on the Main Camera and comparing The small window in the Scene View with a Game View itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model