Search Issue Tracker
Camera.rect change doesn't clear area outside the rect.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "movetest.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Hit space a couple of times which resizes the camera rect.
4. Game View does not change.
5. When you move objects around you can see that the area outside the rect just doesn't clear.
Expected Behavior: you should be able to change how the area outside is rendered.
Actual Behavior: The Game View seemingly doesn't change.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Note: You can check the difference by pressing on the Main Camera and comparing The small window in the Scene View with a Game View itself.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'