Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in URP master
Fixed in 10.6.0, 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
Camera doesn't move when changing its position in the BeginCameraRendering and the EndCameraRendering methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: The Sphere is at the bottom of the Game view
Actual result: The Sphere is in the middle of the Game view
Reproducible with: Universal RP 10.0.0-preview.26 (2020.2.0b5), 10.3.2 (2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b8), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a8)
Not reproducible with: Universal RP 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1), 9.0.0-preview.72 (2020.2.0b5)
Cannot test with: 2018.4 (the package is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker