Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
Camera DepthNormals Z-Buffer Precision Errors, need to use 24bpp Z buffer
When using forward rendering, camera DepthNormals texture seems to be rendered with a 16 bit depth buffer. Which is not enough precision for many use cases, particularly for large view distances.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process