Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Camera DepthNormals Z-Buffer Precision Errors, need to use 24bpp Z buffer
When using forward rendering, camera DepthNormals texture seems to be rendered with a 16 bit depth buffer. Which is not enough precision for many use cases, particularly for large view distances.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes