Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
Camera DepthNormals Z-Buffer Precision Errors, need to use 24bpp Z buffer
When using forward rendering, camera DepthNormals texture seems to be rendered with a 16 bit depth buffer. Which is not enough precision for many use cases, particularly for large view distances.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime