Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Camera DepthNormals Z-Buffer Precision Errors, need to use 24bpp Z buffer
When using forward rendering, camera DepthNormals texture seems to be rendered with a 16 bit depth buffer. Which is not enough precision for many use cases, particularly for large view distances.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted