Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Camera DepthNormals Z-Buffer Precision Errors, need to use 24bpp Z buffer
When using forward rendering, camera DepthNormals texture seems to be rendered with a 16 bit depth buffer. Which is not enough precision for many use cases, particularly for large view distances.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves