Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Camera Clear Flags Don't Clear and Depth Only do not work for left eye in VR when Render Mode is set to Single Pass Instanced
1. Open the user's attached "XREyeProblem.zip" project
2. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: The camera's Clear Flags work for both eyes
Actual result: The camera's Clear Flags only work for the right eye
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code