Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Camera] Align View to Selected functionality is broken
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. In the Hierarchy panel, select the Main Camera game object
3. Go to GameObject > Align View To Selected
4. Notice that the view is not aligned properly (check Game view for reference)
- Regression introduced in 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown