Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Calling WWW.movie fails to load and prints error LoadMoveData got NULL!
Steps to reproduce:
1: Open attached project
2: In "test" scene enter play mode
3: Wait while movie is downloaded
- Errors in console each time the videoDownload.cs script tries to access www.movie
Error: LoadMoveData got NULL!
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Mobile clients crash due to missing document element
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling