Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
Calling WWW.movie fails to load and prints error LoadMoveData got NULL!
Steps to reproduce:
1: Open attached project
2: In "test" scene enter play mode
3: Wait while movie is downloaded
- Errors in console each time the videoDownload.cs script tries to access www.movie
Error: LoadMoveData got NULL!
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+