Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
Calling WWW.movie fails to load and prints error LoadMoveData got NULL!
Steps to reproduce:
1: Open attached project
2: In "test" scene enter play mode
3: Wait while movie is downloaded
- Errors in console each time the videoDownload.cs script tries to access www.movie
Error: LoadMoveData got NULL!
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled