Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
Calling WWW.movie fails to load and prints error LoadMoveData got NULL!
Steps to reproduce:
1: Open attached project
2: In "test" scene enter play mode
3: Wait while movie is downloaded
- Errors in console each time the videoDownload.cs script tries to access www.movie
Error: LoadMoveData got NULL!
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p2, 5.5.0a6
Not reproducible: 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source