Search Issue Tracker
[API] Texture2D GetPixel/SetPixel with invalid or boundary values crashes
Add the following code to the Start method of any script attached to a gameobject in your current active scene and press Play. Unity crashes!
Texture2D t = new Texture2D(2,2);
t.GetPixels(int.MinValue, 0, -1, int.MinValue);
This API needs to be sanitized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules