Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[API] Texture2D GetPixel/SetPixel with invalid or boundary values crashes
Add the following code to the Start method of any script attached to a gameobject in your current active scene and press Play. Unity crashes!
Texture2D t = new Texture2D(2,2);
t.GetPixels(int.MinValue, 0, -1, int.MinValue);
This API needs to be sanitized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0