Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[API] Texture2D GetPixel/SetPixel with invalid or boundary values crashes
Add the following code to the Start method of any script attached to a gameobject in your current active scene and press Play. Unity crashes!
Texture2D t = new Texture2D(2,2);
t.GetPixels(int.MinValue, 0, -1, int.MinValue);
This API needs to be sanitized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded