Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[API] Texture2D GetPixel/SetPixel with invalid or boundary values crashes
Add the following code to the Start method of any script attached to a gameobject in your current active scene and press Play. Unity crashes!
Texture2D t = new Texture2D(2,2);
t.GetPixels(int.MinValue, 0, -1, int.MinValue);
This API needs to be sanitized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object