Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[API] Texture2D GetPixel/SetPixel with invalid or boundary values crashes
Add the following code to the Start method of any script attached to a gameobject in your current active scene and press Play. Unity crashes!
Texture2D t = new Texture2D(2,2);
t.GetPixels(int.MinValue, 0, -1, int.MinValue);
This API needs to be sanitized
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode