Search Issue Tracker
Crash in ImageFilters::Blit when Calling Graphics.Blit(destination, null)
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "shaderTest" scene;
3. Add "CameraShaderBehaviour" script to main camera;
4. Toggle "Use Buffer" field;
5. Enter play mode.
Expected result: Editor does not crash when buffer is used.
Actual result: Editor crashes when using a buffer.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.0p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order