Search Issue Tracker
Crash in ImageFilters::Blit when Calling Graphics.Blit(destination, null)
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "shaderTest" scene;
3. Add "CameraShaderBehaviour" script to main camera;
4. Toggle "Use Buffer" field;
5. Enter play mode.
Expected result: Editor does not crash when buffer is used.
Actual result: Editor crashes when using a buffer.
Reproduced on versions: 5.4.0p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first