Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Calling EditorWindow.Repaint in Update() or OnInspectorUpdate() causes tooltips to appear inconsistently
1. Open project "zzzzzzzzz"
2. Open Window > ToolTip Test
3. Observe as tooltips appear inconsistently
4. Open "ToolTipTest.cs", comment out line 32
5. Open Window > ToolTip Test again
6. Observe as tooltips appear normally
Note: the same bug occurs when "this.Repaint();" is called in "OnInspectorUpdate()".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs