Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Calling AssetBundle.Unload Forces all current AssetBundle.Load's to finish Synchronously
1. Open attached project "AssetBundles 4.3"
2. Open scene test. It contains a button that when pressed will try to load 5 asset bundles and unload each one after it's been loaded
3. Enter play mode and press the button
4. Notice that after the first assetbundle has been loaded and unloaded unity freezes until all other assetbundles are loaded as well (you can see this via console)
It should not freeze and continue loading as usual
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'