Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Calling AssetBundle.Unload Forces all current AssetBundle.Load's to finish Synchronously
1. Open attached project "AssetBundles 4.3"
2. Open scene test. It contains a button that when pressed will try to load 5 asset bundles and unload each one after it's been loaded
3. Enter play mode and press the button
4. Notice that after the first assetbundle has been loaded and unloaded unity freezes until all other assetbundles are loaded as well (you can see this via console)
It should not freeze and continue loading as usual
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model