Search Issue Tracker
[Caching Shader PP] Compute shader does not save its "Preprocess only" state
Compute shader does not save its "Preprocess only" state.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Editor > Shader Compilation.
3. Enable Caching Preprocessor.
4. Project Settings > Click on "+" > Shader > Unlit Shader.
5. Select Unlit Shader > Inspector > Enable Preprocess only.
6. Create "Compute Shader" > Select > Inspector.
Compute shader does not save its "Preprocessor only" state.
Compute shader saves its "Preprocessor only" state.
2020.2.0b8, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.1.0a18.
Note: Cache Preprocessor introduced in 2020.1.0a18
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene