Search Issue Tracker
Caching MoveCache and GetCachedVersions with invalid arguments don't throw any exceptions or log any messages
1. Pull and update assetbundle/caching-api/tests
2. Build locally or get a build from katana of that branch (build of assetbundle/caching-api should also work fine)
3. Open playmode tests project (unity\Tests\PlaymodeTests\Caching)
4. Run playmode tests, look at failing tests of MoveCache and GetCachedVersions
Caching MoveCache and GetCachedVersions with invalid arguments don't throw any exceptions or log any messages, so there is no way for user to know whether it succeeded or not.
-- Caching.GetCachedVersions("SomeInvalidNonExistingBundleName", new List<Hash128>())
Succeeds without any log or exception, where clearly this should not work.
-- Caching.MoveCacheBefore(Caching.defaultCache, new Cache());
This tries to move default cache before som invalid non-existing cache, and it succeeds. Maybe there is hidden if condition for that, but we should throw exceptions in that case.
Reproduced on version:
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 07:00:20 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP