Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
By Design in 5.6.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Caching.expirationDelay doesn't clean the cache anymore
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the "main" scene.
3. Type "3" into the input box.
4. Click "Load".
5. Stop the scene.
6. Wait for 4 seconds.
7. Play the scene again.
8. Check the "Canvas > RawImage > Text" object in the scene.
Actual behavior: In cache = true
Expected behavior: In cache = false
5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with:
Regression introduced in:
It was possible to workaround this issue in 5.6 by setting expirationDelay on Start.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset