Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
By Design in 5.6.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Caching.expirationDelay doesn't clean the cache anymore
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the "main" scene.
3. Type "3" into the input box.
4. Click "Load".
5. Stop the scene.
6. Wait for 4 seconds.
7. Play the scene again.
8. Check the "Canvas > RawImage > Text" object in the scene.
Actual behavior: In cache = true
Expected behavior: In cache = false
5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with:
Regression introduced in:
It was possible to workaround this issue in 5.6 by setting expirationDelay on Start.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released