Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
ButtonControl.wasPressedThisFrame is false when using InputTestFixture.Press
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1341740-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Open the Test Runner (Window->General->Test Runner)
3. In the Test Runner window, run the "TestPress"
4. Wait for the test to finish
Expected result: ButtonControl.wasPressedThisFrame returns true and a message is logged in the Console
Actual result: ButtonControl.wasPressedThisFrame returns false and nothing is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.1, 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.2 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20)
Couldn't test with 2018.4.36f1 (Affected functions not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values